Affording a Delphian Education
Delphian School maintains a commitment to creating a diverse student body by admitting and enrolling qualified and dynamic students from varying socio-economic backgrounds. Last year, we provided over $1.5 million in scholarships to approximately 45% of our students.
Flexible Tuition is based on the principle that a family’s financial commitment should be in equitable proportion to its financial resources. Our commitment to diversity rests firmly upon this flexible tuition system and allows for a truly customized tuition. It recognizes a diverse range of economic circumstances and, to the greatest extent possible, the compounding cost of enrolling multiple children at Delphian School.
Scholarships are awarded based upon the academic and leadership merits of the applicant. We encourage families to request further information from admissions at (800) 626-6610. Due to the number of applicants, we recommend families apply early.
When awarding financial aid, the school's Financial Aid Committee considers the family’s demonstrated need, which is the difference between what the family can reasonably be expected to pay and the cost of tuition. To determine financial aid, the Delphian School uses national financial aid standards along with guidelines established by the school and by FAST (Financial Aid for School Tuition).
The goal of Delphian's Financial Aid Committee is to ensure that each family’s financial contribution toward tuition, room and board is an equitable annual contribution. To enhance the program and allow the school to help many applicants, it is assumed that enrolling families will contribute responsibly towards their children’s education.
See our Flexible Tuition page for pricing, or call our Admissions Office at 1-800-626-6610 or (503) 843-3521.
- How can our family afford a Delphian education?
- What are the school's payment plan options?
- How can I find out more about the financial aid process?
- How do I apply for financial aid?
- How is a family's financial contribution determined?
- Will applying for financial aid affect my child's chances for admission?
- When will I be informed of the award provided to our family?
- Will my child's financial aid award change from year to year?
- What financial aid services does Delphian recommend?
- Payment Options
- Application & Deposit
- Non-U.S. Resident Student Insurance
- Student & Visitor Meals
- Lower, Elementary & Middle School Personal Teacher
- Personal Spending Money
- Transportation Information