Making Delphian Affordable
with Flexible Tuition
Delphian School maintains a commitment to creating an inclusive, equitable and diverse student body by admitting and enrolling qualified and dynamic students from varying socio-economic backgrounds. We do this through a flexible tuition system. Most families currently receiving flexible tuition have an annual household income between $50,580 to $301,950. Delphian encourages all families to apply for admission regardless of their financial circumstances.
How Does It Work?
Flexible Tuition is based on the principle that a family’s financial commitment should be in equitable proportion to its financial resources. Delphian works with a third-party organization, FAST, that independently assesses each family’s income and expenses to determine each family’s contracted fee for the coming school year. While many families choose to forego this option and pay the full amount of tuition, around 43% of Delphian’s families participate in flexible tuition. The discount is supported by the Delphian budget and our endowment fund.
Please contact our admissions office at 503-843-3521 if you would like more information about tuition or five-day boarding options.
- HOW CAN OUR FAMILY AFFORD A DELPHIAN EDUCATION?
- WHAT ARE THE SCHOOL'S PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS?
- HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE FINANCIAL AID PROCESS?
- HOW DO I APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID?
- HOW IS A FAMILY'S FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION DETERMINED?
- WILL APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID AFFECT MY CHILD'S CHANCES FOR ADMISSION?
- WHEN WILL I BE INFORMED OF THE AWARD PROVIDED TO OUR FAMILY?
- WILL MY CHILD'S FINANCIAL AID AWARD CHANGE FROM YEAR TO YEAR?
- WHAT FINANCIAL AID SERVICES DOES DELPHIAN RECOMMEND?
- PAYMENT OPTIONS
- APPLICATION & DEPOSIT
- NON-U.S. RESIDENT STUDENT INSURANCE
- STUDENT & VISITOR MEALS
- LOWER, ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOL PERSONAL TEACHER
- PERSONAL SPENDING MONEY
- TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION