Making Delphian Affordable
Delphian School maintains a commitment to creating an inclusive, equitable and diverse student body by
admitting and enrolling qualified and dynamic students from varying socioeconomic backgrounds.
This is accomplished through scholarships and financial aid based on the principle that a family’s financial
commitment should be in equitable proportion to its financial resources. Financial aid recognizes a diverse range of circumstances and to the greatest extent possible includes compounding costs of enrolling multiple children. Scholarships are awarded based upon the academic and leadership merits of the applicant.
More than $2,500,000 goes to supporting families through scholarships and financial aid each year.To request further information regarding scholarships and financial aid we encourage families to contact our admissions office at (800) 626-6610. The 2023-24 financial aid application deadline is March 1, 2023. It is recommended that families apply early due to the number of applications we receive annually.
Contact us directly with any questions about the application process at:
Phone Toll Free: 800-626-6610
2023 - 2024 Tuition*
|Boarding||Day||5 Day Boarding||International Boarding|
*The above figures include tuition, study materials, and room and board for boarding students.
- HOW CAN OUR FAMILY AFFORD A DELPHIAN EDUCATION?
- WHAT ARE THE SCHOOL'S PAYMENT PLAN OPTIONS?
- HOW CAN I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE FINANCIAL AID PROCESS?
- HOW DO I APPLY FOR FINANCIAL AID?
- HOW IS A FAMILY'S FINANCIAL CONTRIBUTION DETERMINED?
- WILL APPLYING FOR FINANCIAL AID AFFECT MY CHILD'S CHANCES FOR ADMISSION?
- WHEN WILL I BE INFORMED OF THE AWARD PROVIDED TO OUR FAMILY?
- WILL MY CHILD'S FINANCIAL AID AWARD CHANGE FROM YEAR TO YEAR?
- WHAT FINANCIAL AID SERVICES DOES DELPHIAN RECOMMEND?
- PAYMENT OPTIONS
- APPLICATION & DEPOSIT
- NON-U.S. RESIDENT STUDENT INSURANCE
- STUDENT & VISITOR MEALS
- LOWER, ELEMENTARY & MIDDLE SCHOOL PERSONAL TEACHER
- PERSONAL SPENDING MONEY
- TRANSPORTATION INFORMATION