Delphian Reunited will be our opportunity to come together as a community, see some faces from the past, and find out what's happening now in the world of Delphian.
How Does it Work?
RSVP using the above link, and tune in at 3 PM (Pacific Time) on November 1st for a fun-filled Delphian gathering.
Adam Whitworth and Bruce Wiggins
- Welcome from Chairman of the Board Steve Anderson
- Update from Headmaster Trevor Ott on recent and upcoming campus expansion
- Surprise guest appearances from familiar faces, past and present
- News from alumni changing the world of education
- Preview of the new musical: The Pirates of Zenpants
- Announcement: winners of the Find the Dragon game
- News clips from Delphian’s mythical beginnings
- Raising lots of money!
Funds raised in the Delphian Reunited event will go towards fulfilling the student dream of a dazzling new laundry room, renovation of the Upper School classrooms, and to other key projects. The laundry room was the top item on last year’s student surveys. Please help make that a reality!
For questions or more information, please contact us.
Marti Wiggins 503-843-5812
Attn: Development Office
20950 SW Rock Creek Road
Sheridan OR 97378